OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

December 9, 2012

Sunday Reflection

It's important to take time to reflect on the week's happenings. So often on Mondays, I feel like people ask me, "What did you do this weekend?" and my mind is a total blank. What in the world happened during the last week? I live a busy lifestyle right now, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't enjoy the hustle and bustle and the peaceful breaths of air in between. I realize that I need a better way to reflect on the week's happenings; not just the major events, but the little moments, too. That great cup of coffee on Tuesday morning. That nice old man on the subway. That really pretty sunrise over Boston's north end as I walked to work. These are special days, and they are passing by so quickly! I won't be living in Boston much longer and I really want to savor each day that I live here. Who knows where life's journey shall take me? So here it goes; my week in pictures:

1) I met the famous Hollywood producer and founder of New Regency Film Company, Arnon Milchan at a conference over the weekend. I might have told him I'm an actress. More to come on the nonsense of this day.

2) Someone's shoes, sprinting off the subway. I understand, as these trains tend to run late.

3) A view from my office window. Not my personal window, but nonetheless, a lovely view with the sun just right.

4) Did anyone else check out the Target-Neiman Marcus collaboration collection? I did. No purchases made, although I did like the Elton John-esque sunglasses.

5) Walking on the bridge from HBS to Harvard Square. Up ahead are Stevie and our dear friend and favorite Italian, Ale, who snapped some Christmas photos of us. More to come on that, as well...

6) It arrived! My personalized stationary from When it Rains! I was a contest winner on The Wonder List and oh, what a grand day. If you do something really nice for me, I promise I will write you a thank you note on this lovely stationary. Thank you, Emily, Alex, Cason and Kathryn!

7) My friend, Justin, belting out a slammin' 90's tune at the HBS Men's A Capella performance. I wanted to give him a grammy and a hug.

8) Wisdom in the tea. Just to clarify, this is not a tea reading. But close.

9) Dressing room shot. I texted my stylish sis a pic of some AWESOME leggings that I'm dreaming of for Christmas. She always responds with the most honest answer in the world, so I can trust her to give me the "no" if needed. She loved them, too!

Take a moment to remember your week. Maybe even snap a photo or two. You won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment