OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

December 4, 2013

The Noel Series

// Christmas market on Columbus and 77th //
The Christmas Season is upon us! I am so thrilled. I have been plotting and planning for months. I absolutely love this time of year, and my joy is compounded by the fact that I am living in the wintery wonderland of New York City. There are so many spectacular lights and wonderful displays of holiday affection - it's honestly a bit contagious.

In honor of this sweet season, I am introducing my Noel Post Series, a Christmas-inspired collection of gift guides, recipes, DIY projects and some jolly musings, as well. All the regular posts will resume after Christmas!

Here's to a delectable December! Let's celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yay for Christmas!! That market looks like so much fun!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete