OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

June 11, 2014

Just for fun.

// Via 1, Via 2, Via 3, Via 4 //
A Great Day for FUN STUFF.
Good morning! How are you? The birds are waking me up these days... that's been a refreshing wake-up call. I've spent the past week interspersing my unpacking (in air conditioning - what a concept!) with some lazy lounging around the house with my family. I can't tell you how wonderful it's been. These people just soothe my soul, and they're helping me relax... not be so tense about all the transitioning. I'm grateful to have these days where I can just focus on staying fit ("fit" is a fluid concept these days, since I can hardly roll over or bend over without help from others), eating healthy (they force broccoli down my throat) and focus on the baby (whose room us currently a dumping ground for all our storage bins). But what I can't wrap my head around is the fact that he will be making his debut in 8-ish weeks - ah! So much that still needs to be done! Like all my reeeeeeeeading (more on my bevy of baby books later.)

In the mean time, I've been finding some fun stuff around the web this week and I thought I'd share with you.

This Week's Swoons:
- Shop this Anthropologie video, set in Savannah, GA! How sweet is that?

- Get your fresh June Desktop Calendar from designlovefest. I know, I know, it's about a third of the way through the month, but so what? Your desktop could always use some pretty-fying. I chose the strawberries. And now I want to go berry picking :)

- Loving these little baby boy suspenders with bow tie. I die.

- Kourtney Kardashian is preggo again! None of you care? No?? K fine.

- OMG this Kate Spade diaper bag went on sale this week and I'M DROOLING.

- I've been saying this for a while, and I'll say it again: the fanny pack is making a comeback.

- The prettiest temporary tattoos. A fun way to dress up your summer - and not commit :)

- Mama needs a cocktail. But I shall settle for these infused lemonades - yummy!

Happy Wednesday to you, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment