OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

September 16, 2014

Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream

Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream.
It's mid-September. And yet summer lives on in the great state of Georgia. In case I haven't already mentioned it, Georgia is HOT in the summer. It's the kind of sweaty heat that thickens to a choke in your throat as you breathe, lending a sort of rainforest-y halo to the seemingly never-ending season. A constant beading of perspiration gathers on my forehead, coupled with a continuous longing for popscicles and ice cream and margaritas. Just to quench the weather. Now, I'm certainly not complaining, since I experienced a sinful amount of cold this past winter in Manhattan. However, This summer I was nine months pregnant in this sickly scorching heat, and I needed an outlet. In the form of a goooooood treat.

One of my favorite summer outings since relocating to Georgia once again has been taking little trips up to the truly delightful Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream, located in the White Provisions district of Atlanta. My bff Tricia introduced me to this lovely chain and I've been understandably obsessed ever since. Jeni's has all kinds of insanely delicious & super unique flavors, my favorites being the Brambleberry Crisp and Brown Butter Almond Brittle. In a waffle cone, of course. But Jeni's also offers a ton of yogurt and sorbet options, and you can buy by the pint to take home! Bless her. Jeni knows what a woman wants.


// The West Side. It's rising up. //
// That's one ridiculously happy preggo girl :) //
// Why is my BFF so cute?? //
// Oh, that's ice cream love. //

With summer lazily winding down, the ice cream cravings will soon turn to pumpkin pie and hot chocolate. Go get your Jeni's fix while you can still sit outside and feel the refreshment!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Kris! Makes me want some Ice Cream nooowwww!

    ReplyDelete