OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

October 20, 2014

TASTE: Pumpkin Beer Bread

Pumpkin Beer Bread. 
There's really no need for explanation here. I mean, does one need a reason to make something called Pumpkin Beer BREAD? Dear Lord Almighty, no. It's an autumn recipe necessity. It's the reason why I fall for FALL. When you have all the ingredients, you should just make this recipe over and over and over again. It's the happiest taste. And it will make you super popular with your people. I mean, my crew over here (AKA my parents and Stevie, who will eat practically anything) have nominated me queen of the pack, all due to my production of this breaded treat. And seriously, created by a mere 6 ingredients, this recipe is one of the easiest EVER. Make, enjoy, and let me know when you win popularity points, people.

Ingredients:
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 12-oz. bottle beer (I gleefully used Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale)
- 3 tbsp. melted butter

Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.

2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.

3. Dump the bottle of beer into the dry ingredients. Combine until mixed into dough. Scoop dough into the loaf pan.

4. Melt butter in a small bowl (I did this in the microwave). Drizzle butter over top of the dough.

5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Once you remove from the oven, let cool for about 5 minutes before you slice.
Savor the Autumnal Flavor.
It's as easy as that! This is a great treat to pair with an autumn soup, like my Turkey Kale Chili, my Spicy Sausage Chili, or my extra-special seasonal favorite, Grandma Soup. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'd forgotten all about beer bread! Gosh this looks tasty...
    Hope
    www.hhdesignsblog.com

    ReplyDelete