OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

December 12, 2014

The Count Down Begins!

The Count Down Begins!
Happy Friday, friends! What a glorious day! Is it just me, are are you really starting to feel the Christmas spirit? Maybe all this cold weather is what's doing it, but I'm feeling all sorts of merry and cheery and bright. Which is helpful, because I've definitely fought some moments of stress and anxiety about the holidays. Taking some time away really helped. But I'm reeeeeeeally excited to share some fun content with you over the next twelve days, aka my 12 Days of Christmas posts. I've got some fun recipes, family activities and gift guides - along with a few of my personal favorite traditions and remembrances :)

Join me tomorrow, when I will be kicking off the 12 day count down to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment