OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

June 30, 2015

The New Oy! Website Is Live!

The New Oy! Website Is Live!
I am extremely excited and proud to share the new Oy! site with you! This is a project that has been in the works for months, and I am thrilled that this day has finally arrived. It was time for a thorough refresh to the site, and as I dreamed about what I wanted in this space, I learned that I couldn't do everything I wanted here anymore. It simply wasn't possible to share everything in the robust way I hoped. I am pleased to move my little corner of the web over to a squarespace platform, where content will be readily searchable, archived, and easier on the eyes. Many thanks to the ladies at Maiedae, who designed the new blog (and the original version of this space!) The Maiedae talent has made my website dreams come true, over and over again. If you want a site build, you should reach out to them. :) And tell them I sent you!

So you're probably wondering, what will happen to this space? It will forever live in the recesses of the internet. However, every single post has been moved over to the new site, even the old, uncouth posts from my early days that should never really see the light of day again. Everything has moved, with the exception of YOU. If you want to continue along with me on this Oy! journey, make sure to subscribe to the blog via bloglovin here and you can also follow along on Facebook and Instagram. Otherwise, head on over to the NEW OY! WEBSITE now!

Thank you so much for reading this blog and engaging with me in this forum. It's a bit sad to leave this site, which has fostered my growth as a person, wife, and transition into mother over the past 4 years. But I am excited about sharing fresh content in the new space, and my hope is that it will provide a community for even more interaction and conversation amongst us.

Again, many many thanks for reading. Your continued support means more to me than you will probably every know.
Love love love.

3 comments:

  1. lovely post! It's so amazing:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to Italy in June and July. I have found several apps that are very helpful for planning. TripIt is a great app that lets you store all your flight, hotel, reservation, entertainment info in one place! All you have to do is forward your email confirmations to their email address and it adds everything for you!

    road trip france

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to Italy in June and July. I have found several apps that are very helpful for planning. TripIt is a great app that lets you store all your flight, hotel, reservation, entertainment info in one place! All you have to do is forward your email confirmations to their email address and it adds everything for you!

    route trip planner

    ReplyDelete