OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

August 21, 2013

New Headshots!

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
I want to be apart of it
New York, New York.
- Frank Sinatra, "New York, New York"




Let's Get It Started.
Well... we've moved. To New York. For those of you who don't know, my husband got a post-MBA job here in this big, apple-icious city, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have worked part-time as an actress and voice over artist in Atlanta and Boston over the past several years, and I am eager to take the plunge full-time and learn the industry in New York. Because it's out there! Right out my door! And I've gotta leverage that.

All that being said... I'm excited to share my updated headshots with you. Shot last month in the grand green pastures of Georgia with the uber-talented photographer/acting coach extraordinaire Barbara Benevil, these snapshots are ready to showcase a new (and hopefully improved) Kristen to the entertainment industry. Check them out and let me know what you think in the comments section!


These are just a preview! Link over to my acting site for more photos and stay tuned to my new Facebook page for more info and updates on my journey in entertainment - there are exciting things brewing over here in the Hale household! Excited to share more in the coming weeks!

You can help! If you are someone or know someone I should reach out to in the Manhattan/Brooklyn area regarding Film/TV/Voiceover/Print work, please don't hesitate to reach out! I am eager to meet people in this industry. I've got a lot to learn!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment: